Friday 29 April 2016

A Random Update

Guten Abend liebe Freunde *cough* sorry, German has slightly driven me crazy today - so bloody much of it! Don't take me wrong, I do enjoy learning it, but having literally three hours of German in a row today (and then a lecture of philosophy!) made me feel just a tad tired.
The past week was quite stressful, not going to lie, but it made me realise that I need a rest. Yes. I am leaving the university. I have made my mind about a couple of days ago and oh well...
Just kidding! There is no bloody way I leave my beloved university! Nonetheless the other part of my facepalm joke is true and I really am in a desperate need of a rest.

Two of my friends and I are going to Sochi in under two weeks time. GOSH I AM SO EXCITED! We're going there for 3 days and willing to visit as many places as we possibly can. Our main destination is the Olympic Park of course and even though I've been there a few times before I cannot wait. The fact that the girls and I are going to wake up early in order to go for a bike/roller skating/skateboard ride is awesome. Can't wait to show them the best spots! Though I still feel uneasy about our transportation in the city haha, thank goodness for GPS! We're hoping to take lots of pictures and breathe in the fresh sea air. The last time I went to the seaside was 4 years ago, and well, do I have to say how much I want to see the waves again? I don't think so. Oh God...always wanted to live by the sea..

But yeah, this trip is still a long time away and I need to concentrate on the things that are more down-to-earth. Sometimes the amount of hometask stresses me out massively for I AM a fidgety person, but lately I sort of absorbed in it, I could literally sit down at the table the whole day just writing. I know it's not right and everyone needs a rest but oh, what can I do? Nothing really. It sounds a bit sad but education takes away about 70% of my life.

In order not to finish this post on a sad, melancholic note I am going to say that I cannot stop admiring the natural Springy things around me - the ones that bloom I mean. Every single morning looking at the sky and apple-green trees around me makes up a huge part of my journey to the university. I hope I shall always be attentive to such things.





-Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment